So far 2013 has turned out to be a pretty amazing year so far. It started out with an Easy to Follow New Years cleanse that has left me lighter, brighter and sleeping so much better. I'm still essentially doing the cleanse, I guess you would say it has become a part of my lifestyle. I'm so excited to not look tired everyday, and if I didn't do this cleanse I would have realized this.
Then, I had lots of personal realizations about my life, my dreams, and I set myself a totally outrageous goal - I want to be a recognized media personality for small business marketing by 2017. There, I've proclaimed my intentions! I am so excited to step up, step out and make this dream a reality!
What about you - what's your "big dream"?
If starting your own successful business, or elevating your current "hobby" in a profitable business, is one of them I've got a real treat for you.
My mentor, Ali Brown, is hosting a free 4 hour session where she's going to show you what you need to do to start your own business, or finally turn a profit on your hobby.
You see, like me, Ali was working in a corporate job, and she just wasn't finding it fulfilling. Sure, it paid well, and she got to work on cool projects....but there was something missing... One day she met a freelancer who came into the office worked on some projects, got paid extremely well, and then he'd be done his project and he'd take his family on long vacations. And it got Ali wondering...why can't I do that? The cool thing is, there's actually no reason why you can't do it!
If you dream of more freedom in your life, determining for yourself what your income will be (instead of a grumpy boss who never wants to give you a promotion), and being able to live flexibly; whether that frees up time for travel, more time with family, or just a different lifestyle...this is your chance.
Here's the link to join this free session: http://bit.ly/UROkwV
Ali has helped thousands of women transform their lives and their businesses. She's helped people start businesses that are worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, and some that bring in millions a year. And if you're thinking that's something you want for you life, I'm thinking 2013 is your year!
Here are some details to consider:
- today at 5pm EST (Wednesday, January 16th, 2013)
- it's free (i.e. you have nothing to lose)
- Ali has built her own million dollar business so you are learning from someone who knows how to do this, and what you need to avoid (man, I wished I'd learned this at the start of my business!)
- for women only (that means no boring and ego-y guys that dominate the program talking about how awesome they are, or going bananas talking only about numbers, charts and graphs...yawn. Thankfully it's not like that!)
- for people wanting to start a business, if you have a business and want to make it bigger/more profitable, or if you're an experienced entrepreneur that has hit the income ceiling that happens around $150,000.00 and want to break through into the millions
Here's the link where you can sign up: http://bit.ly/UROkwV
If you're wondering why you're getting this invitation let me be honest - starting my own business was the best decision I've made in my life. It has been totally transformational. I have freedom over my time, a great income, and I'm totally in control of how I live, what I do, and when and how hard I work. I love being in control!
I also love seeing other women achieve this freedom in their life. It's truly unmatched in terms of *gifts* you can give yourself. So I share this invitation with you in case you're the kind of girl that have always wanted to do something for yourself, but weren't sure how to go about it.
If I had to give my top 3 reasons why I love working with this mentor here it is:
1. I've put some of her advice into action and made about $20,000 more because of it
2. She's nice and fun! That may seem like a silly reason, but I want to have guidance from someone who makes me feel good, who laughs, and who genuinely cares that I'm successful. I don't want to learn from some super boring numbers guy that is going to give me advice that is not "girl friendly" or tries to push me to be or do something that just doesn't feel like "me".
3. Surrounding myself with other successful entrepreneurs is incredibly fulfilling. I love having a network of women that I can ask questions to, get support from, and learn from, and they're all really nice, fun, fashionable and cool people!
I hope you'll join me at this free training - it's made a big difference in my life and it can in yours too. Here's the link again: http://bit.ly/UROkwV