Recently my husband and I made some big choices...and some big changes.
This summer we're focusing on getting rid of "stuff" in our life that isn't taking us in the direction we want to go...mostly financially, but also life and business wise.
That means we're:
- giving up our rental apartment in the city
- moving to Niagara on the Lake full time for the summer (which I've dreamed of doing for 2 years now!)
- dramatically increasing our savings starting April 1st
- controlling our spending and watching where we're actually spending our money
- cleaning up our businesses...so they run smoother, and hopefully with less intensive involvement from either of us
- starting to look for a rental house to buy in Toronto (where we'll hopefully live rent free or very inexpensivley, as our tenants will pay most of the mortgage!)
- making enhancements to our house in Niagara on the Lake that will hopefully increase the property value ( a big part of living there this summer will allow us the time we actually need to do a lot of the landscaping)